We are pleased to offer the Texas Executive MBA program at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
located just a block away from the McCombs School of Business on the UT campus. Its comfortable and convenient environment provides all the technological functionality you would expect in a high-productivity workplace. A few steps away from your classroom, you'll have access to breakout rooms for group work, the three restaurants inside the facility, and a beautiful courtyard where networking and studying often take place. The executive education center allows you to surround yourself with top-ranked faculty members and executives from top companies participating in the McCombs School of Business' short-term Executive Education courses. Equal to the finest executive development centers found at business schools across the country, this facility complements the high stature of our programs.
About the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Opened in August 2008, this innovative center provides functionalities and technological features
unavailable at any academic-based site of its type in the nation. These capabilities include:
- 40,000 square feet of dedicated meeting space: a 300-seat tiered amphitheater, 800-seat divisible ballroom (10,000 sq. ft.), three 90-seat tiered classrooms, four 65-seat tiered classrooms, five conference rooms (one 1,900 sq.-ft.) and 12 breakout rooms;
- ability to “plug in” to technology throughout the facility, from guest rooms to lobbies to meeting spaces, including all seven tiered classrooms with personal data ports and power connections wired for each seat;
- and superior quality dining and catering experiences in varied settings including dedicated conference dining plus three restaurants, presented with platinum service and a conscience for sustainability.
While accommodations at the AT&T Center are not required for the Executive MBA program, the amenities offered as part of the hotel are surely worth mentioning, particularly for those students commuting to Austin and UT. Situated as the south gateway to the campus, the center offers inspiring views of The University of Texas at Austin Tower and the Texas State Capitol. A stay at the center is enhanced by:
- 297 stylish and energy-conscious guest rooms, including 21 suites, offer high-speed Internet connections and voiceover Internet protocol (IP) telephones;
- a full range of dining pleasures with platinum service: an upscale restaurant, a casual café, a coffee/wine/light fare bar, an inviting cocktail lounge with video entertainment, a poolside snack bar, and guest room dining;
- underground, attached garage parking, valet and limited transportation service;
- and guest amenities including a fitness center, swimming pool, and a serene central courtyard filled with native Texas plants.
Students interested in accommodations at the AT&T Center during their program study will receive discounted rates on their hotel room and parking costs. These are coordinated by the MBA Program Office and may vary by year. Please contact the EMBA staff for more information.
From the concrete that formed its structure to the soap at the wash basin, this facility has been constructed with an environmental sensibility. The AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center is built to the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Silver certification standards. The University of Texas at Austin and its manager Flik Conference Center Management have implemented many sustainable features in design and construction, accommodations, dining and facility maintenance.
As the official communications partner of the center, AT&T has deployed the latest technology to provide a superior infrastructure, enriching the communications and learning experience for MBA students and guests and connecting the worlds of academia and commerce.
The AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center at The University of Texas at Austin provides a world-class residential learning environment with advanced technology and sophisticated hospitality.
To learn more about the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center, visit http://www.meetattexas.com.
Take a virtual tour of the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center .