The table below provides program cost information for the Texas MBA at Houston class entering in August 2018. Returning students will not experience a rate increase or change. Your tuition will remain the same for your entire time in the program.
|Program Installments Per Semester - Class of 2020
A non-refundable $2,000 deposit is required once you accept our offer of admission in order to secure a seat in the program, and is credited toward your first semester’s program costs. Payments for each semester's tuition and fees are due approximately six weeks before each semester begins.
Cost of attendance ensures access to top-rated McCombs School of Business' resources for working professionals and world-class faculty. Our program is delivered in a format that enables you to maintain full-time employment while pursuing your degree. The total program cost includes:
- Program tuition and registration fees
- All digital case studies and articles (Students are responsible for the purchase of textbooks)
- Austin Intensive lodging and most meals
- Meals during all class weekends in Houston (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast & lunch)
- Lodging at Hotel ZaZa for the Friday night on class weekends in Houston for the first semester
- Foreign travel insurance, lodging, and most meals during the global residency
- Access to career management advisors and recruiting events
- MBA+ consulting projects, workshops, and up to 8 hours of personal executive coaching per year
- Guest speaker series
- Full access to the McCombs alumni network with over 97,000 members
Return on Investment
Your degree starts paying dividends immediately. In fact, U.S. News and World Report named the Texas MBA Program the 7th-best part-time MBA program in the country—in large part because of how quickly and effectively you’ll advance in your career during school and after graduation.
MBA Career Management