Tuition and Living Costs
The table below provides program cost information for the Texas MBA at Houston class entering in August 2017. Returning students will not experience a rate increase or change. Your tuition will remain the same for your entire time in the program.
A non-refundable $2,000 deposit is required once you accept our offer of admission in order to secure a seat in the program, and is credited toward your first semester’s program costs. Payments for each semester's tuition and fees are due approximately six weeks before each semester begins.
Cost of attendance ensures access to top-rated McCombs School of Business' resources for working professionals and world-class faculty. Our program is delivered in a format that enables you to maintain full-time employment while pursuing your degree. We offer students an environment in which you will be able to focus on your coursework rather than issues such as registering for courses, purchasing course materials, or finding a parking spot on campus. The total program cost includes the following:
- Program tuition and registration fees
- All course materials. Materials are digital and compatible with most technology platforms (i.e. iPads, Kindles, etc.)
- Austin Intensive lodging and most meals
- Meals during all class weekends in Houston (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast & lunch)
- Lodging at Hotel ZaZa for the Friday night on class weekends in Houston for the first semester
- Foreign travel insurance, lodging, and most meals during the global residency
- Access to career management advisors and recruiting events
- MBA+ consulting projects, workshops, and up to 8 hours of personal executive coaching per year
- Guest speaker series
- Full access to the McCombs alumni network with over 97,000 members
Return on Investment
Your degree starts paying dividends immediately. In fact, U.S. News and World Report named the Texas MBA Program the 7th-best part-time MBA program in the country—in large part because of how quickly and effectively you’ll advance in your career during school and after graduation.
MBA Career Management