Finance at UT
The Texas Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program offers a unique intersection of finance theory and practical quantitative experience from a top-ranked public university. The MSF's world renowned faculty will give you the skills necessary to work in the finance industry. Our 10 month program offers:
- Small class sizes to maximize student-professor interaction
- Fast-paced introduction to finance theory coupled with excel modeling and other quantitative skills
- Access to top-notch career services team to help place you into full-time financial analyst position
No prior work experience is required for acceptance to the Texas MSF, and the program is open to all undergraduate majors.
Learn About MSF Academics
Learn About MSF Admissions
Attend an Info Session
See for yourself what an MSF degree from UT Austin will help you achieve. Register for an information session or campus visit today.
Upcoming Info Sessions:
- January 24th 5-6pm CBA 3.202
- February 22nd 5-6pm CBA 3.304
Upcoming Class Visits:
- January 30th 9am-4pm CBA 3.202