Being a part of the MSTC community is a legacy that extends beyond graduation. As graduates of the MSTC program, you are now members of three University of Texas alumni groups:
Stay in Touch
Has your contact information changed? Let us know.
Subscribe to the MSTC Alumni Listserv and stay in the loop:
- Go to the mailing MSTC mailing list site
- Click on the Alumni Link in the middle of the page
- Click the Subscribe link in the left-hand column, then confirm that you really want to subscribe.
- Enter your e-mail address, then click Submit.
- If you have already logged on to UT Lists, the process is the same, except that you will not be asked to enter your e-mail address.
- You may or may not receive an e-mail confirming your subscription to a particular list. This depends on how the list owners have configured the list.
- If a list is private, it cannot be seen by anyone other than the list owner and existing list subscribers. To subscribe to a private list, you must be invited by the list owner.
Find additional assistance for mailing lists here.
Spread the Word
Support the MSTC program by sharing your experience with prospects.
Are you interested in:
- providing a short testimonial at an upcoming information session;
- supporting MSTC at a conference or annual meeting;
- arranging an information session at your company; or
- referring an applicant to the Program?
Please contact MSTC for more information and to find out about the Referral Rewards Program.
McCombs Alumni Network
The McCombs alumni community connects over 80,000 business graduates from the BBA, BHP, MBA, MPA, and MSTC programs. McCombs alumni live in all 50 states and more than 100 countries worldwide. As a member of the McCombs Alumni Network, you have access to a variety of resources as well as opportunities for continuing education.
Connect with McCombs
Attend McCombs Alumni Signature Events:
- Knowledge To Go – Continue your active learning relationship with the university through monthly 1-hour webinars.
- Faculty Speaker Series – Discuss current business trends with faculty at your local alumni chapter.
- Alumni Business Conference – Learn faculty perspectives on the hottest business topics at this annual event in Austin. The 6th annual McCombs Alumni Business Conference is scheduled for Friday, February 25th, 2011.
Take Advantage of Alumni Career Resources :
Browse the McCombs alumni Web site and the McCombs Alumni Network News blog for more information.
Texas Exes Membership
Following graduation all MSTC students are automatically enrolled in a three-year membership to the Texas Exes, the official alumni organization for The University of Texas at Austin. Services range from career networking to finding other UT alums in your area to watch a Longhorn football game.
All "@mail.utexas.edu" email accounts are valid for one year following graduation. After this period they will be automatically discontinued. The Texas Exes offer a free email forwarding service that allows UT Austin degree holders to keep a "@alumni.utexas.net" address indefinitely.
Please visit their website for more information.