5th Year MSBA Overview
The 5th Year MS in Business Analytics Program offers UT Austin students the opportunity to complete their undergraduate degree and pursue a Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) degree. Admission to the program is competitive, but includes a number of benefits, including:
- Open to all undergraduate majors
- Take MSBA summer courses during the summer between junior and senior years for graduate credit
- Students can apply during the Spring semester of their junior year
- Allows time for internship upon completing bachelor’s undergraduate degree
- GMAT/GRE score waiver
Bridge Program Info Sessions
Join us for an info session to learn more about our program and see why the Texas MSBA Bridge Program is right for you!
Info Session time and dates coming soon!
How to Apply
Applicants must provide:
- Completed online application
- Two letters of recommendation
- One Personal statement essay (1-page length)
- Official transcripts
Applications for the MS Bridge Program open in early January of each year and remain open through the final domestic closing deadline.