Bridge Admission for UT Undergraduates
The Texas McCombs MS Bridge Program admissions option is available to University of Texas at Austin undergraduate students for all four degrees: Business Analytics, Finance, Information Technology & Management, and Marketing.
The MS Bridge Program offers students the opportunity to start graduate courses during their undergraduate program. Admission as a Bridge Student is highly competitive but includes a number of benefits, including:
- Admission after junior year of undergraduate degree
- MS degree coursework during the summer after junior year
- Time for internship upon completing bachelor's degree
- Access to McCombs' Career Services after successful completion of summer coursework
- GRE/GMAT score waiver with qualifying cumulative GPA
- MS Bridge courses taken while an undergraduate student are offered through University Extension and are not financial aid-eligible
- Students enrolled through University Extension do not have access to some University services, including but not limited to UHS, CMHC, and RecSports. Students can arrange for services at an additional cost by contacting each respective office
What to Expect as a Bridge Student
If accepted into the program, here are a few details about what the summer between your junior and senior year would look like:
- 1-week orientation in July - dates for orientation and classes will be provided to applicants admitted to the program.
- 2-3 summer classes running Monday-Thursday
- Career Development events on Fridays
As a Bridge Student, you have the opportunity to network with two different groups of MS Program students. You'll learn with some of the best and brightest in the field and make connections that will last into your professional career.
You will also have access to our MS Programs specific Career Coaches and can set up meetings to discuss your future career path. Career Coaches can help with resume review, goal setting, and career strategies to secure an internship following your senior year.