Current Program Students
Spring 2017 Course Offerings (highlighted in yellow)
- ALL PREREQUISITES apply.
- Admission to the program is required as a condition of enrollment in some courses.
- ALL prerequisites and 18 hours of program courses MUST be taken on the LETTER-GRADE BASIS.
- Courses completed at other academic institutions or abroad CANNOT be counted toward or in lieu of the program's 18 hours of coursework.
- Students may begin taking courses for credit toward the real estate program PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE, contingent upon registration access.
McCombs Course Registration
Non-McCombs Course Registration
- Following admission, non-business students must email Professor Way at email@example.com to request REGISTRATION WAIVERS for RE 358 and LEB 363. Include your EID, name and course waivers being requested.
- RE 360, RE 376G and RE 378K do NOT require registration waiver; however, all three carry a PREREQUISITE of RE 358.
- Some Category C courses require PERMISSION of the instructor and/or department to enroll.
- Complete course registration tips & tricks are available to admitted students on the program's Canvas page.
Receiving Your Certificate
To receive transcript certification, students must email Professor Way, at firstname.lastname@example.org, upon applying for graduation or completion of the program, whichever is later. The Real Estate Certificate must be requested separately from your graduation application.
You can research course syllabi online.
Student Organizations and Events
The Undergraduate Real Estate Society (URES) is a student organization, which holds several events throughout the year to assist students interested in commercial real estate careers network with industry professionals and like-minded fellow students. URES, in conjunction with the Real Estate Finance & Investment Center at McCombs, hosts a variety of "treks," where students have the opportunity to visit industry projects and companies throughout Texas and the U.S.