Who We Are
We're a group of Web developers, programmers, designers, editors and writers. We manage the structure, design and content of the McCombs website. It's our goal to make the website helpful, engaging, user-friendly and fun!
We work to promote the McCombs School of Business brand, and enforce the professional writing standard of the Associated Press Stylebook. Our team publishes only the best content by implementing the existing and emerging technology that keeps McCombs plugged in to contemporary Web expectations.
- Website organization
- Content architecture
- Content editing / writing
- McCombs brand/web standards
- User registration and general maintenance
- Bug tracking and repair
- Sitecore troubleshooting and training classes
- Scheduled copywriting / copyediting support
- SEO content training
- Consultation for off-site projects
- Feature requests (add-ons, RSS feeds, widgets, etc.)
- Educational/training material development
- Google Analytics tracking and implementation
- Maintain unscheduled, individual content additions on a day to day basis
- Support sites on other hosting services
Web Team headquarters
We're located on the first floor of The McCombs School of Business, CBA 1.324.