Become a NYFM Member
The New York for McCombs Board is a leadership group designed to strengthen the school’s network, increase career opportunities, and encourage participation from alumni. Becoming a NYFM Board Member allows you the opportunity to share what you've learned with others and receive:
- Dedicated legacy endowment page on the university website for scholarship support
- Dean’s Circle or Dean’s Associate membership in the McCombs Leadership Society
- Invitations to exclusive events with the Dean and McCombs leadership
The donations you make to NYFM support:
- Scholarships awarded to students who have exhibited high potential for academic, professional, and ethical leadership. Used to recruit the nation’s top incoming freshmen to the McCombs School.
- Skills training and company treks for students
- Board activities including annual meetings and other events that will attract both students and alumni.