People Analytics: Data Driven Results
Utilize Past Data to Realize Future SuccessIncorporate a data-driven approach to managing people at work. Leverage data and sophisticated analysis to solve people-related issues such as recruiting, performance evaluation, leadership, hiring and promotion, job and team design, and compensation. Better inform decisions on hiring the right person for the right position, building the most effective teams possible, and avoiding costly turnover.
Growing evidence shows that leveraging human capital improves firm performance (revenue, stock price, customer satisfaction, retention, and safety) and sustains competitive advantage. But, continuing to engage in human capital practices that reflect outdated knowledge and beliefs, leads to dysfunctional outcomes that can be very costly. Enter the age of People Analytics.
- Strategically hire, socialize, appraise, reward, and retain the best team members
- Discuss the impact of organizational context on how companies manage human capital
- Investigate practices and analytical frameworks that will help you leverage your team’s diverse knowledge and abilities
- Uncover the human capital factors that affect your ability to achieve goals, develop and remain innovative
- Expand your critical thinking skills by leveraging data and analytics as they apply to your team’s effectiveness
- Utilize data from past success to predict and realize future success and improve your organization’s ability to achieve strategic goals
There are no sessions scheduled at this time. For more information about the next class date, please contact us at email@example.com or 512-471-5893.
Great course. Lots of energy. Great materials and case studies.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for those with a limited to moderate working knowledge of statistics who are seeking a refresher of the tools and models as they relate to measuring and managing people. While statistics are a part of this course, our intention is to help you find new ways to hire, train, engage and retain a great team using the power of data. As such, this course is appropriate for a variety of professionals across verticals. Whether you work for a global corporation or a small business, we can help.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Demonstrate Your Expertise with a Certificate
Reimbursement OptionsLearn more about course credits and options for course reimbursement. Get tips on the best way to approach your manager and download a customizable template to facilitate making the ask.
Course LocationIn person courses take place at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center and adjoining Rowling Hall on the UT campus in Austin. These world-class facilities provide a comfortable and convenient learning environment, with direct access to the 40 acres of campus and within walking distance of downtown Austin. Live online and on-demand course options are available for many courses.
Other Business Analytics Courses
The Science Behind Acquiring Developing, and Retaining Top TalentLearn how organizations are using big data combined with a people-analytical approach to compete and succeed in the marketplace.