Executive Management for Texas Dental Association Members
In Person | UT Campus
LEARN THE BUSINESS OF RUNNING YOUR PRACTICEThis program is focused on helping dental care professionals build business knowledge and hone skills for more successfully managing their practices. The Texas Dental Association Executive Management Program has been developed especially for TDA members by Texas Executive Education to build upon existing business skills, as well as develop new ones.
ENROLL IN THIS COURSE
There are no sessions scheduled at this time. For more information about the next class date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-471-5893.
What You'll Learn
The program will be delivered in four two-day classroom sessions over the course of four months. Conveniently offered on Friday/Saturday, the classroom sessions will take place at the new Rowling Hall on the campus of The University of Texas at Austin. Program sessions will be taught by professors from the McCombs School of Business.
Driving Business Performance through Marketing
- Identify unmet customer needs and define your market
- Understand the balance between custom acquisition, retention and lifetime value
Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Communicate financial goals and performance more effectively
- Evaluate the financial performance of your practice
- Determine how accounting concepts and financial strategies are integrated into decision-making processes
- Implement sophisticated working capital management techniques
Performance Management and Control
- Implement a system of strategic and operational control including belief, boundary, diagnostics and interactive controls
- Design a balanced scorecard performance management system for your practice
Leading High Performance Teams
- Develop new insights on what it takes to lead others successfully
- Recruit the right people for the right job
- Handle tough leadership issues, such as giving criticism
- Retain the best people
Attending this Course
TeamsOrganizations often send pairs or small teams, to support the launch of new initiatives.
Requirements & CreditThere are no prerequisites for this course. Our classes are available for university credit. Please contact Elizabeth Krieg for more information.
I am a new owner of a pediatric dental practice and found that while I feel really confident about practicing pediatric dentistry, I do not have the same level of confidence when approaching running a small business. I took the UT Executive Management Course hoping that I would gain some more business knowledge and skills, and I was not disappointed!
Leslie Blackburn, DDS | Growing Great Grins Pediatric Dentistry
Course LocationThis program takes place at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center and adjoining Rowling Hall. These world-class facilities provide a comfortable and convenient learning environment, with direct access to the 40 acres of campus and within walking distance to downtown Austin.