Performance Management and Control
What They're Saying
"Very good explanation and presentation of material."
Troy Mills, Etch Materials Manager
Creating a Culture of Planning, Execution, and Accountability
Deliver ideas that will help you do your job better, by promoting better systems, challenging ineffective or inefficient metrics, and creating a lean measurement culture.
In this two-day program, we discuss fundamental performance management and control systems, including structured measurement models, analytical techniques, and system biases. We establish a firm grounding in proven measurement techniques and address cost-benefits issues. We help you learn what you need to know for managing and controlling performance without putting unnecessary pressure on the organization. This program delivers ideas to help you do your job better by promoting better performance measurement systems, challenging ineffective or inefficient metrics, and creating a culture of planning, execution, and accountability.
- Understand the elements of an effective performance management and control system
- Evaluate the output of systems that report cost and profitability performance in a moderately complex operation
- Propose a system of strategic and operational control including belief, boundary, diagnostics and interactive controls
- Describe the operation of an effective master budgeting system
- Analyze and interpret budget-actual variances and assess responsibility for them
- Design a balanced Scorecard performance management system for a business unit
||Performance Management and Control
- September 29-30, 2014
- March 11-12, 2015
||AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||Brian Lendecky, CPA, MPA
||$2,560 - Individual Course
$12,000 - General Management Certificate
$14,400 - Project Management Certificate
The program fee includes all materials, lunches, and refreshments during breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
We encourage early registration. Class size is limited and often fills to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least three weeks in advance of the program start date. To register, click the Enroll button above or Contact Us.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs and CPEs)
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.