Building Engagement: What Leaders Do To Manage Talent & Build Allegiance
Dr. John Daly Also Teaches
Enhance your communication skills and convince others of the value of your ideas while generating personal loyalty.
Formal and informal leadership skills are essential to creating engagement in today’s competitive work environment. This program examines what it takes to “make it” as a leader, and presents a wide variety of practical moves successful people make to create loyalty and build commitment.
We look at specific steps you can take to enhance interpersonal effectiveness and generate high levels of engagement among your co-workers. In this program, we discuss research findings where leaders worldwide were asked to describe what they do on a daily basis that makes them successful leaders.
- Learn how to create loyalty and engagement—how to encourage “organizational citizenship” in the workplace
- Understand what it means to be "interpersonally savvy” when working with others
- Discover ways to communicate more effectively and efficiently
- Learn very practical skills that will enhance your everyday effectiveness at work
- Discover what it is that successful leaders know about how to do business—day-by-day
- Grasp methods for enhancing your personal credibility in the workplace
Early registration is encouraged. Class size is limited and often fill to capacity. We request registrations with payment at least 3 weeks in advance of the program start date.
||Building Engagement: What Leaders Do To Manage Talent & Build Allegiance
- March 18-19, 2014
- October 16-17, 2014
||AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
Austin, Texas (map & directions)
||2-day program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||John A. Daly, Ph.D., Doug Dierking, Ph.D.
||$2560 - Individual Course
$12,000 - General Management Certificate
The program fee includes materials, lunches and breaks.
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
Continuing Education Units
Participants earn 1.4 continuing education units (CEUs). A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.