Application / Interview Timeline:
Application Period Start: September 12, 2019
Application Due: September 23, 2019 - 11:59 PM
Interviewees Notified: September 30, 2019
Interview Period: October 1 - 11, 2019
New Class Notified: October 18, 2019
Class of 2021 Orientation Meeting: October 30, 2019
- Business Photo (professional headshot)
- Answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a part of the Operations Fellows program? (200 words max)
- Why do you believe you would be a good Fellow? (200 words max)
- If selected, how will you contribute to improve the program for your class of Operations Fellows? (200 words max)
- Combine files into one (1) PDF document titled "Operations Fellows_YourFullName_2021.pdf"
- Submit to OperationsFellows@mccombs.utexas.edu by 11:59 PM on Monday, September 23 with subject line: "Operations Fellows Application 2021: Your Full Name"
2019 Operations Challenge
2019 SCMC Roundtable and MBA Operations Challenge
- Present your creativity and teamwork, and network with supply chain experts from across industries
- Gain hands-on experience and a close view of real-world business by solving a supply chain issue
- Compete to win some of the $5,000+ in cash prizes
- All first year MBA students are eligible to compete
Case Sponsor: Amazon
Additional judges from Apple, Chevron, Dell, ExxonMobil, HEB, HID Global, Procter & Gamble, Shell, Walmart.
The Future of Supply Chain Sustainability: Technology, Integration, and Sustainability
Empowered by revolutionary technologies, supply chains are becoming more efficient and transparent. As a result, the world is heading toward a system of collaborative supply chain networks where the optimized supply chains of larger companies will be leveraged by Small-to-Medium sized enterprises.
This poses critical questions to the Future of Supply Chain Sustainability.
Join us as we explore the trends and innovations that companies are leveraging to lead us to a more sustainable future.
Industry keynotes and networking opportunities will be integrated into the challenge experience.
Learn more on the Operations Challenge website.
Class of 2020 Officers:
President - Carrie Milbrath
VP Case Challenge - Jun Wang
VP External Affairs - Rex Macaylo
VP Operations - Xiaoling Liang
VP Programming - Ashish Soni
VP Recruiting - Alex Cohen
Class of 2020