skip main site navigation go to current site section navigation
Texas MBA | Executive MBA (Mexico City)


One of the strongest attributes of the Executive MBA at Mexico City Program is the highly acclaimed faculty of the McCombs School of Business and Escuela de Graduados en Administración y Dirección de Empresas (EGADE). Leading professors from McCombs travel to Mexico City to deliver 80 percent of the program course content, and the remaining 20 percent – adapted to the Mexican and Latin American business environment – is delivered by EGADE Business School faculty. The academic reputation and industry experience of the faculty have earned these institutions rankings among the top business schools in the world.

The Executive MBA at Mexico City Program is taught by highly-acclaimed scholars representing all of the major management disciplines and functions. In addition to excellent teaching and academic credentials, they have a history of helping companies improve operations, refine strategies and translate contextual experiences into a powerful knowledge exchange across the MBA classrooms. They conduct leading-edge research; all are creative and dynamic teachers, passionate about teaching and always challenging students with real-world, timely issues and problems.

Dr. Anitesh Barua, the Director of the Information Management Program and the Associate Director of the Center for Research on Electronic Commerce in the McCombs School of Business, brings an acute understanding of measuring the business value of IT investments, organizational information, knowledge sharing, and electronic markets. Teaching both Financial and Managerial Accounting is renowned Senior Lecturer, Brian Lendecky, who has managed accounting departments in the food manufacturing, energy, and medical supplies manufacturing industries. Professor John Daly helps students develop and hone their leadership and executive skills. He is a prolific author and consultant who includes among his clients the White House, the Mexican government and multiple Fortune 500 firms. Distinguished faculty from EGADE include Macario Schettino, a well known expert and opinion leader on Mexican economics and politics. He has also served as an advisor to major political parties. Alfredo Capote, who teaches Information Technology Management, has a distinguished business leadership career and served as president of IBM, Mexico from 1995-2002 and as vice president of strategic initiatives for IBM Latin America.

Faculty Member  University   Class
Anitesh Barua  UT Austin  Management Information System
Thomas Sager
UT Austin Statistics
Scott Sanderson
UT Austin Financial Management
Francisco Polidoro
UT Austin  Technology Strategy
John Daly  UT Austin  Managing People and Organizations  
Eric Porras Tec de Monterrey - CSF   Operations Management 
Farzad Haider Alvi    
Tec de Monterrey - CSF Global Management
Stephen Courter
UT Austin  Strategic Management  
Genaro Gutierrez  UT Austin  Operations Management; Global Management 
Alfredo Capote
Tec de Monterrey - CSF
Management Information System
Brian Lendecky  UT Austin  Financial Accounting; Managerial Accounting 
Kapil Jain UT Austin Marketing Management
Kaja Kroll Tec de Monterrey - CSF Managing People and Organizations
Fernando Moya
Tec de Monterrey - CSF Financial Management  
Paula Murray
UT Austin  Legal & Ethical Environment of Business 
Jorge Alberto Mendoza García         Tec de Monterrey     Managerial Economics
Macario Schettino     Tec de Monterrey - CCM     Managerial Economics
Ronnie Shah; Paul Irvine UT Austin  Applications of Investment Theory