Get your MS Business Analytics Degree in 10 Months
Current technologies are generating a massive amount of data (Big Data) from both, business transactions and user generated data (i.e., blogs, user forums, and social media), leading to an increase in demand for data analytics professionals. Graduates from the Master of Science in Business Analytics will be prepared to leverage statistical analysis, data mining, natural language processing, optimization, and machine learning to address business management issues in finance, marketing and supply chain management. Our graduates can extract business insights from structured and unstructured data and turn them into practical recommendations to improve business results.
McCombs' Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) is a 10-month program that will show you how to harness vast amounts of data and use it to inform business decision-making. Students in the Business Analytics program can expect:
- Support and recruitment from industry leaders like Walmart, Dell, and Deloitte Consulting among others
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) eligible program hosted at one of the top ranked data analytics Master’s degree programs
- Incredible networking opportunities and industry connections
- Curriculum pathway options, including tracks in Financial Analytics and Supply Chain & Marketing Analytics
- A career development team with an outstanding record for helping students prepare for careers in data analytics
Info Sessions and Workshops
Interested in learning more about our 5 One-Year Specialized Masters programs from Texas McCombs? Join us for a virtual Info Session or Application Workshop! You’ll hear information about the application and admissions process, curriculum and career outcomes, as well as what life is like in Austin.