Get your MS Marketing Degree in 10 Months
The Texas Master of Science in Marketing (MSM) program is a pivotal degree that transforms students' existing critical thinking skills into applied analytical training. As a program grounded in marketing analytics, we prepare our students for a marketing career in a new economy - a world where data, decisions, and action are intertwined. Our students will be equipped with the qualitative and quantitative marketing skills necessary to transform data, gather insights, and develop meaningful business solutions.
Things to know about the program:
- Duration is 10 months from July to May
- Cohort style classes to enhance faculty to student interaction
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) certification hosted at one of the nation's top business schools
- Fast-paced training in digital marketing, experimental design, data analysis, and more in demand skills
- Capstone course available in the Spring for students to showcase their skill sets to our corporate partners
- Specialized career management services available for all MS in Marketing students, including career exploration, mock interviews and company treks
With the help of our industry-designed curriculum, award-winning research faculty, vibrant city life and capstone courses with innovative firms, we set up our students for a premier, well-rounded graduate degree. No work experience is required to qualify and the program is open to all majors.
MSM Academics MSM Admissions MSM Fact Sheet
MS Marketing graduate Nina Laudon talks about her McCombs experience in undergraduate and graduate school. She's excited to merge her analytical skills and knowledge into her dream job as a market researcher.
A Marketing Analytics Degree
The Master of Science in Marketing Program is a STEM Eligible, data-driven degree combining traditional qualitative marketing groundwork with cutting-edge data analytics training. Our STEM status highlights the quantitative rigor of our program, differentiating the Texas McCombs MSM from traditional masters in marketing degrees and earning year after year top rankings in Masters in Marketing Programs by QS and College Choice. To learn more about our STEM status, please contact our program office at TexasMSM@mccombs.utexas.edu.
Info Sessions and Workshops
Interested in learning more about our One-Year Specialized Masters programs from Texas McCombs? Join us for a virtual Info Session or Application Workshop! You’ll hear information about the application and admissions process, curriculum and career outcomes, as well as what life is like in Austin.