Marketing at the university of texas
The Texas Master of Science in Marketing (MSM) program is a pivotal degree that transforms students' existing critical thinking skills into applied analytical training. As a program grounded in marketing analytics, we prepare our students for a marketing career in a new economy - a world where data, decisions, and action are intertwined. Our students will be equipped with the qualitative and quantitative marketing skills necessary to transform data, gather insights, and develop meaningful business solutions.
Things to know about the program:
- Duration is 10 months from July to May
- Cohort style classes to enhance faculty to student interaction
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) certification hosted at one of the nation's top business schools
- Fast-paced training in digital marketing, experimental design, data analysis, and more in demand skills
- Capstone course available in the Spring for students to showcase their skill sets to our corporate partners
- Specialized career management services available for all MS in Marketing students, including career exploration, mock interviews and company treks
With the help of our industry-designed curriculum, award-winning research faculty, vibrant city life and capstone courses with innovative firms, we set up our students for a premier, well-rounded graduate degree. No work experience is required to qualify and the program is open to all majors.
MSM Academics MSM Admissions Download the MSM Overview
A Marketing Analytics Degree
The Master of Science in Marketing Program is a STEM Eligible, data-driven degree combining traditional qualitative marketing groundwork with cutting-edge data analytics training. Our STEM status highlights the quantitative rigor of our program, differentiating the Texas McCombs MSM from traditional masters in marketing degrees and earning year after year top rankings in Masters in Marketing Programs by QS and College Choice. To learn more about our STEM status, please contact our program office at TexasMSM@mccombs.utexas.edu.
Take the Next Step
2110 Speedway | CBA 2.502
Austin, TX 78712
If you would like to schedule an office visit, please contact us at TexasMSM@mccombs.utexas.edu.
Info sessions have concluded for Fall 2019 - new sessions will be announced in December for Spring 2020!
Watch a recorded session with Dr. Jade DeKinder at this link.
Attend an Info Session
Stay up to date on upcoming info sessions by joining our general mailing list.