How to Apply
Information sessions to be held in August 2019 for MBAs and early November 2019 for sophomores, MPA and MSF students
Applications due by September 2019 for first-year MBA students (graduating class of 2021), and mid-November 2019 for sophomores, MPA and MSF students (graduating classes of 2022)
Requires submission of resume, academic transcripts and written personal essays
Selected applicants will go through a two-round interview process. The first round with members of the WSFM Admissions Committee and the second round with the NYFM Faculty Director
Students accepted into the WSFM Leadership Program receive:
- WSFM-only courses
- General and personalized coaching throughout summer and full-time interview process
- A mentor from the New York for McCombs Council
- A WSFM student mentor
- Subsidized trip to New York City (the “NYC Trek”) to meet with NYFM mentors and Council members and to network with a select group of financial services firms
- Invitation to NYC Summer Brunch with alumni and WSFM students interning in the City
- Leadership and mentorship opportunities within the program
Investment banking interview prep courses to include behavioral and finance and accounting technical skills meant to assist WSFM students in securing internships.
Advanced valuation and modeling course that includes a NYFM alumni speaker series and is intended to prepare WSFM students to excel at their summer internships.
Valuation Boot Camp with corporate partners that include case presentations and networking events.
Have questions or want to learn more?
Contact Xavier Sztejnberg, NYFM Faculty Director, at email@example.com.