McCombs School Behavioral Research Laboratory
The McCombs School Behavioral Research Laboratory is designed to facilitate leading-edge research on issues that affect individual or organizational performance. It is available to all McCombs School faculty members and Ph.D. students. The laboratory consists of two major areas:
- One large room with one-way mirror viewing and recording capabilities that can be configured in multiple ways
- One room containing 12 state-of-the art networked workstations
Further information on the facility and equipment is located on the Facilities Description page.
In addition to space and software resources, the lab has the following resources available to researchers:
- A team of Undergraduate Research Assistants who are trained and supervised to facilitate most of the data collection in the Behavioral Lab
- A Lab Coordinator who can manage the logistical details of your study including subject recruitment, study piloting, and other study details.
- A dedicated IT specialist who provides technical support and can configure lab space to meet your research needs.
The day-to-day operations of the Behavioral Research Laboratory are managed by Paige Abbott, Lab Coordinator, along with a Computer Services, Technical Support, staff member. Laboratory usage policies and procedures are the responsibility of the Behavioral Research Laboratory Committee. These policies and procedures are located on the Application Information page. Please follow those policies and procedures when reserving and utilizing the laboratory facilities.
For additional information about the Behavioral Research Laboratory, please email Behavioral Lab Reservations.
Behavioral Laboratory location
CBA 6.497, CBA 6.499, and CBA 6.402
McCombs School of Business
University of Texas at Austin
2110 Speedway Austin, TX 78712-1170