Be a Longhorn for Life
When you graduate, you join more than 100,000 McCombs alumni across the globe. You’re part of a community with regular events and networking opportunities.
Alumni Advisory BoardsThe advisory boards at McCombs are made of alumni members who support the undergraduate and MBA programs. They also help alumni and students find opportunities in the Bay Area and New York.
Our Advisory CouncilEstablished in 1960, the McCombs Advisory Council assists the dean, faculty, and leadership in becoming one of the country’s top business schools. The council raises funds, provides insights, and builds McCombs’ reputation in the business community.
Stay in Touch with Texas
- Follow McCombs on LinkedIn
- Follow the Alumni Network on Facebook
- Follow the Alumni Network on Twitter
- Follow the Alumni Network on HookedIn
- Search the alumni directory
- Search the alumni job board
- Read the Big Ideas newsletter
- Read the latest issue of the McCombs magazine
- Contact the Alumni Relations Office