PRIVATE EQUITY UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
Taking nothing for granted, we research, study, and analyze private equity to uncover new insights that guide decisions, processes, and models for the industry's future.
The Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst Center for Private Equity Finance supports research on private equity finance, capital markets, corporate finance, investments, real estate, and other associated areas. The finance faculty at the McCombs School includes highly accomplished researchers who study areas of finance related to private equity.
ADDITIONAL UNIVERSITY PRIVATE EQUITY CENTERS
- Thunderbird Global Private Equity Center, Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Heizer Center for Private Equity and Venture Capital, Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University
- Center for Venture Capital and Private Equity Finance, Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan
- Center for Venture Capital, Private Equity, and Entrepreneurial Finance, Broad College of Business at Michigan State University
- Center for Entrepreneurial Studies, Kenan-Flagler School of Business, University of North Carolina
BE A RESEARCH SUPERSTAR
Your participation and support as an Advisory Board Member could increase the breadth and depth of research activities at Texas McCombs and other schools across the University. Help create knowledge that guides the future of private equity.