MS Program's Career Management team has a consistently excellent record for assisting employment-seeking students. We guide students through the recruitment process and help employers connect with students.
LAUNCH YOUR CAREER
In addition to teaching the skills needed to thrive in careers in business analytics, a Texas McCombs Master of Science degree helps prepare students for the step from graduate school into the professional world. Our Career Management team provides a variety of resources to our students to help them prepare for the rigorous recruiting season, including:
- One-on-one coaching sessions with dedicated career coaching team
- Resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn development
- Mock interviews with a career coach
- Case interviewing prep and mock case interview assistance
Program-Specific Workshops and Networking Events
- Program-specific career education and workshops taught by career coaches and industry experts
- Networking events (including with MS Advisory Council board)
- Industry Career Consultants for each program available for individual appointments
- Mock interviews with corporate partners
- Guest speaker events
Career Discovery Events
- MS Industry Fridays, featuring top Austin/US employers
- Access to multiple career fairs throughout UT's campus
- Access to the McCombs-exclusive job board
THE MSBA STUDENT EXPERIENCE
MSBA graduate Sahil Arora shares his goals going into the Master in Business Analytics program and his career plans after graduation. Sahil will be working as a Data Scientist at Indeed.
Completion or participation in a degree program at The McCombs School of Business does not imply or guarantee employment, employment in a particular position, employment in a particular firm or company, advancement, or a specific salary.
Our Students Get ResultsWe are dedicated to helping employers build their brand on campus and to increase visibility to potential candidates. Additionally, we are happy to meet with recruiters for one-on-one strategy meetings and to offer recommendations for the development of company involvement at McCombs.
Meet the Advisory CouncilThe MSITM Advisory Council is comprised of industry leaders who advise MSITM staff on the development of the program. Members have the opportunity to participate in MSITM practicum projects, networking events, and student treks.
Employers, reach out today
Contact us to view resume books or discuss recruiting.
SIGN UP FOR MORE INFORMATION
Receive program news and event informations from the Master of Science in Business Analytics program.