Business Minors Have Major Advantages
Whether you're majoring in psychology, finance, or anything in between, a business minor provides a valuable skill set for the professional world in any career.
The Texas Business Options office helps you explore the many opportunities available to both business majors and other undergraduate students who want to earn a minor from McCombs.
Amplify the scope and influence of your undergraduate degree and open doors for internship and employment opportunities with a minor in one of 20 relevant, business-specific areas.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Join us for an introduction to the many opportunities available to you. Spring 2022 Information Sessions will be offered virtually on the following days:
Connect via Zoom with the meeting ID listed for each specific date & time
- Wednesday, 02/16 3:30 p.m. 921 0485 1816
- Thursday, 02/24 3:00 p.m. 960 0989 8522
- Monday, 02/28 4:00 p.m. 919 3105 1708
- Tuesday, 03/08 3:00 p.m. 931 6832 5558
- Wednesday, 03/23 5:00 p.m. 964 3682 0882
- Monday, 03/28 3:00 p.m. 957 3367 4885
- Thursday, 04/14 3:30 p.m. 948 1004 1746
- Wednesday, 04/27 4:00 p.m. 979 6338 1422
Traveling Information Sessions:
Interested in a group-specific information session for your class, student organization, or FIG? We'll bring all the details to you! Send us a request.