Tap into the Power of Partnerships
By partnering with McCombs, you’ll be able to build a talent pipeline, connect academic research with industry, and support tomorrow’s business leaders.
Find Your Opportunity at McCombs
There are countless ways to join and influence the McCombs community. Our team will work with you to align your company’s goals with school priorities.
Support Our Dean’s Bold Vision
- Scholarships to unlock student potential
- Professorships and chairs to recruit world-class faculty
- Centers, initiatives, and funds to shape the future of business
Attract & Connect with Top-Notch Students
Talent Pipeline & Engagement
- Build a uniquely qualified pool of talent for internships or hire
- Engage with our alumni through HookedIn, a network of Longhorns working in every industry https://uthookedin.com/
- Share your expertise through executive speaking and guest lecture opportunities
- Student projects to gain insight into challenges facing your company or industry
Upskill Your Workforce
Professional Development & Executive Education
- Open enrollment classes by renowned UT faculty
- Certification courses
- Customize programs for your employees’ needs
Shape Business Thinking
Thought Leadership & Research
- Research collaborations examining your organization’s pivotal challenges
- Join a board or council to advise faculty and shape business thinking
- Support student research, special events, and more
Make the Impossible Possible
Form a Collective Mission
- Partner with Texas McCombs to convene industry partners around a singular goal
- Leverage our collective resources to solve challenge
Seven Ways You Can Benefit Your Business
- Recruit top talent for an uncertain future
- Develop a sustainable and high-impact partnership
- Enhance your employer brand at UT
- Demonstrate corporate responsibility
- Engage with thought leaders in a mutually beneficial way
- Foster innovation and entrepreneurship
- Meet researchers who can address your unique issues
Boost Your Support with Corporate MatchingYour donation can make double — possibly even triple — the impact if your employer offers a matching gift program. As an employer, you can become an official matching partner. By setting up a matching program, you’ll unite your company’s Longhorns around a common cause and further support McCombs students. Let us know if you want to set one up, and we’ll be happy to help.
Building the Bank of America Scholars ProgramWith support from Bank of America, the Forty Acres Founders Pre-Accelerator Program housed within Herb Kelleher Entrepreneurship Center, provides programmatic support to encourage and empower up to 10 diverse student entrepreneurs, known as Bank of America Scholars. The program allows undergraduate student innovators to hone their entrepreneurial skills and position their products for success.
Want to Help Change the World?
We invite you to come see what makes Texas McCombs the ideal place for your company to build a talent pipeline, engage with researchers, and invest in shaping the future of business.
Building the Chevron LabFor more than 40 years, Chevron and Texas McCombs have collaborated to create a lasting legacy. The Chevron Lab serves a space for hundreds of students each year to gather and learn. Chevron has also played an integral role in bringing internet of things and artificial intelligence to our entrepreneurship minor by providing students with a rare opportunity to learn from experts.