Apply to Our Program
A completed application consists of the following:
- All sections within online application filled to entirety
- Official transcripts uploaded in PDF format
- GRE or GMAT scores*
- TOEFL or IELTS score for all international applicants*
- Personal essays
- Three letters of recommendation
* All applicants must submit official GRE or GMAT scores that are less than five years old. We do not waive this requirement for applicants with work experience. The GMAT Code for MSBA is now: 396-44-73.
* International students must also submit an official report of the TOEFL or IELTS with scores no older than two years. If you obtained your bachelor's degree in the U.S. or other English-speaking country, we may request expired TOEFL or IELTS score for review.
Qualified applicants may be contacted to schedule an interview as part of the review process. Interviews may be conducted on the phone, through Skype, or in person, depending on the applicant's availability.
APPLY NOW Admissions FAQs
The Texas MSBA program enrolls one class per year, in the summer semester only. The application for the Class of 2019 will open August 1, 2017.
Round 1: October 16, 2017
Round 2: January 8, 2018 (Final deadline for international applicants)
Round 3: March 19, 2018
Round 4: May 1, 2018
For more information or application questions, contact the MSBA Program Office.
Check Application Status
International students in F-1 immigration status who complete Texas MSBA, a STEM-eligible degree program, may qualify for an additional 24 month extension of STEM Optional Practical Training (OPT) work authorization, following the initial 12-month period of OPT.