Apply to Our Program
A completed application consists of the following:
- All sections within online application filled to entirety
- Official transcripts uploaded in PDF format
- GRE or GMAT scores*
- TOEFL or IELTS score for all international applicants*
- Personal essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- One-minute video essay (required)
* All applicants must submit official GRE or GMAT scores that are less than five years old. We do not waive this requirement for applicants with work experience. The GMAT Code for MSBA is now: 396-44-73. The GRE code is 6882.
* International students must also submit an official report of the TOEFL or IELTS with scores no older than two years. If the admissions committee requires further information about a candidate, an interview may be requested through Skype.
Applicants have the opportunity to apply to more than one Master of Science Program for a single application fee. You will be able to indicate your interest in multiple programs within any of the Master of Science Program applications.
For more information about degree requirements, policies, procedures, and being an MS Student in the McCombs School of Business, please review our 2021-2022 Student Handbook below.
Admissions FAQs Student Handbook
Traditional & Bridge applications open August 30, 2021
- Round 1: October 18, 2021
- Round 2: January 10, 2022*
- Round 3: March 28, 2022
- Round 4: May 16, 2022
*Final international deadline
It is strongly encouraged to apply by Round 1 due to the increase in processing times for travel documents (i.e. I-20, visa, and travel reservations).
International students in F-1 immigration status who complete Texas MSBA, a STEM-eligible degree program, may qualify for an additional 24 month extension of STEM Optional Practical Training (OPT) work authorization, following the initial 12-month period of OPT.