Admission to the full-time program is selective. We will not review incomplete applications. Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field from an accredited institution
- University coursework or professional experience in computer programming is required; knowledge of C, C++ or Java (with focus on object-oriented programming) is preferred. Those admitted to the program are strongly encouraged to learn Python prior to beginning the program. Coursework in in Linear Algebra and Statistics is strongly recommended.
- Coursework in Linear Algebra and Statistics is strongly recommended for a competitive application
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- Upper-division GPA of 3.0 or higher
- No work experience required, though students with work, leadership, and/or professional development experience are encouraged to apply
Upcoming Virtual Info Sessions:
We hold informational webinars throughout the semester to answer your questions about life in the program and living in Austin. Join us for a virtual info session this fall!
October 8, 2020, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. CT
October 22, 2020, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. CT
November 5, 2020, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. CT
November 19, 2020, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. CT