Apply to Our Program
A completed application consists of the following:
- All sections within online application filled to entirety
- Official transcripts uploaded in PDF format
- GRE or GMAT scores*
- TOEFL or IELTS score for all international applicants*
- Personal essays
- Three letters of recommendation (2 should be from faculty)
- One-minute video essay (strongly recommended)
* All applicants must submit official GRE or GMAT scores that are less than five years old. We do not waive this requirement for applicants with work experience. The GMAT Code for MSBA is now: 396-44-73. The GRE code is 6882.
* International students must also submit an official report of the TOEFL or IELTS with scores no older than two years. If the admissions committee requires further information about a candidate, an interview may be requested through Skype.
Applicants have the opportunity to apply to more than one Master of Science Program for a single application fee. You will be able to indicate your interest in multiple programs within any of the Master of Science Program applications.
APPLY NOW Admissions FAQs Register for Open House!
Applications for the Class of 2021 are now open.
Please see application deadlines below:
First Deadline: October 21, 2019
Second Deadline: January 27, 2020 (Final deadline for international applicants)
Third Deadline: March 23, 2020
Final Deadline: May 4, 2020
The application review process can take up to 4-6 weeks depending on the volume of applications we receive. Decisions are typically sent 6-8 weeks after the posted application deadlines.
Courses for the Class of 2021 will begin in the summer of 2020. Applicants have the opportunity to apply to more than one Master of Science Program for a single application fee.
International students in F-1 immigration status who complete Texas MSBA, a STEM-eligible degree program, may qualify for an additional 24 month extension of STEM Optional Practical Training (OPT) work authorization, following the initial 12-month period of OPT.