Admission to the full-time program is selective. We will not review incomplete applications. Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field from an accredited institution
- University coursework or professional experience in computer programming is required; knowledge of C, C++ or Java (with focus on object-oriented programming) is preferred. Those admitted to the program are strongly encouraged to learn Python prior to beginning the program. Coursework in in Linear Algebra and Statistics is strongly recommended.
- Coursework in Linear Algebra and Statistics is strongly recommended for a competitive application
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- Upper-division GPA of 3.0 or higher
- No work experience required, though students with work, leadership, and/or professional development experience are encouraged to apply
Watch New MSBA Advice Video MSBA Admission Guidelines
Upcoming Virtual Info Sessions:
Friday, April 3, 2020, 12:00PM CST
Wednesday, April 8, 2020,6:00PM CST
Monday, April 13, 2020, 10:00AM CST
Friday, April 17, 2020, 2:00PM CST - Bridge Info Session for UT Juniors!
Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 4:00PM CST
Thursday, April 30, 2020, 10:00AM CST
Attend an Info Session Join Our Mailing List
Speak with an Advisor!
Drop-in Hours for Prospective Students: