Finance at THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
The Texas Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program offers a unique intersection of finance theory and technical, quantitative aptitude from a top-ranked public university. Texas MSF's world renowned faculty will give you the skills necessary to work in the finance industry. Our program is not only designed by industry experts, but is designed for you to acquire in-demand financial modeling skills and broaden your career opportunities with hiring employers.
Things to know about our program:
- Fast-paced introduction to finance theory coupled with excel modeling and other quantitative skills
- One-on-one career coaching available to all MSF students to maximize career exploration
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) certification hosted at one of the nation's top business schools
- Small class sizes to facilitate high quality student-professor interaction
- Duration is 10 months from July to May
No prior work experience is required to qualify and the program is open to all undergraduate majors.
MSF Admissions Download the MSF Overview
The Master of Science in Finance offers a thriving community for our students, connecting students across all four of the Master of Science Program degrees. To learn more about student life in the program, visit our Life at McCombs page (graduation information for current students available on this page!).
Life at McCombs
Upcoming Info Sessions
Want to build a competitive Texas McCombs' Master of Science application? Not sure where to start?
Join us for a virtual session to learn how! We'll detail the 7 steps to completing your application – including tips, suggestions, and how to finance your degree – and we'll answer any questions you have.
Stay tuned for summer dates!