When applying to the Texas MSF, please be aware that:
- All applicants must submit official GMAT or GRE scores that are unexpired. We cannot waive this requirement despite work experience. The GMAT code for MSF is now 396-44-78.
- All international students must submit an official TOEFL or IELTS score
- All applicants must hold a four-year bachelor degree from an accredited university or an equivalent three-year degree. The UT Graduate International and Admissions Center makes the decision if a specific three year degree is considered equivalent, but you can consult professional evaluation services
Application for the MSF class of 2018 is now open.
Round 1: December 1, 2016
Round 2: February 1, 2017 (Final deadline for international applicants)
Round 3: March 31, 2017
Admissions Decisions will be released within 6-8 weeks from the deadline to which you applied. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed until all required materials have been submitted.
Check Application Status
Our MSF applicant pool becomes more competitive each year. We will not review incomplete or late applications. Qualified applicants should meet the following:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated ability to handle quantitative material
- Advanced communication skills and motivation
- Completion of a three-hour introductory statistics and economics course
The Texas MSF welcomes applicants with work experience, however no work experience is required to be accepted.
Take the Next Step
Take the next step toward your MSF degree:
Register for an Upcoming Info Session
January 24th from 5-6pm in Legacy Events (CBA 3.202)
February 22nd from 5-6pm in CBA Events (CBA 3.304)
Watch an Archived Info Session
Speak with an Advisor!
Office Hours: Wednesdays 2-4 pm