Texas MS Bridge Program Benefits
The Texas MS Bridge Program offers students both an undergraduate degree and a Master of Science in Finance (MSF) degree. Admission to the program is highly competitive, but includes a number of benefits, including:
- Dual-enrollment in undergraduate degree and finance masters degree
- Admission after junior year of undergraduate degree
- Take MSF summer courses at undergraduate tuition rate but reserve for graduate credit
- Allows time for finance internship upon completing bachelor’s
- GMAT/GRE score waiver
Bridge Program Info Sessions
Join us for an info session to learn more about our program and see why the Texas MS Bridge Program is right for you:
Upcoming Info Sessions Coming Soon!
Sign Up Now!
Apply to Texas MS Bridge Program
Save money and plan for a masters degree in advance. Make sure that you submit a completed application to the MSF Office (GSB 5.136); applicants will need to provide:
- Recommendation form
- Recommendation letter (optional)
- Personal statement essay
The application deadline is April 30, 2017. Applicants will be notified regarding their acceptance on May 30, 2017.
The following must be satisfied before you can be accepted into the Texas MS Finance Bridge Program:
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- No GMAT/GRE scores required
- Demonstration of quantitative coursework or ability