Apply to Our Program
Admission is only available for summer enrollment. All students begin in July, and complete the program the following May. Expected start date for the Class of 2023 is summer 2022.
Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical aptitude and demonstrated ability to handle quantitative material
- Strong communication skills and motivation
A completed application consists of the following:
- All sections within online application filled to entirety
- Official transcripts uploaded in PDF format
- GRE or GMAT scores (GMAT code for MSM: 396-44-93)
- TOEFL or IELTS score for all international applicants
- Personal essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- One-minute video essay
Additionally, if the admissions committee requires further information about a candidate, an interview may be required. Visit our application process page for in-depth information on completing your MS Marketing application. Applicants have the opportunity to apply to more than one Master of Science Program for a single application fee. You will be able to indicate your interest in multiple programs within any of the Master of Science Program applications.
For more information about degree requirements, policies, procedures, and being an MS Student in the McCombs School of Business, please review our 2021-2022 Student Handbook below.
Traditional & Bridge applications are now open
- Round 1: October 18, 2021
- Round 2: January 10, 2022*
- Round 3: March 28, 2022
- Round 4: May 16, 2022
*Final international deadline
International students are strongly encouraged to apply by Round 1 due to the increase in processing times for travel documents (i.e. I-20, visa, and travel reservations).