Apply to Our Program
The Master of Science in Marketing Program will begin accepting applications for the Class of 2019 in September 2017.
Admission is only available for summer enrollment. All students begin in July, and complete the program the following May. Expected start date for the Class of 2019 is July 1, 2018. All students must be able to arrive in Austin on or before July, 2018 to participate in orientation. Admission to the program is selective.
Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
A completed application consists of the following:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical aptitude and demonstrated ability to handle quantitative material
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- All sections within online application filled to entirety
- Official transcripts uploaded in PDF format
- GRE or GMAT scores (GMAT code for MSM: 396-44-93)
- TOEFL or IELTS score for all international applicants
- Personal essays
- Two letters of recommendation
Additionally, if the admissions committee requires further information about a candidate, an interview may be required.
Visit our application process page for in-depth information on completing your MS Marketing application.
Applications for the Class of 2019 have now closed. After May 1, applications to the MSM Program will be accepted on a case by case basis for the Class of 2019.
Applications for the Class of 2020 are expected to open August 1, 2018. Please contact your program office with specific questions regarding our application process.