Apply to Our Program
The Master of Science in Marketing Program will begin accepting applications for the Class of 2020 on August 1, 2018.
Admission is only available for summer enrollment. All students begin in July, and complete the program the following May. Expected start date for the Class of 2020 is summer 2019.
Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
A completed application consists of the following:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical aptitude and demonstrated ability to handle quantitative material
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- All sections within online application filled to entirety
- Official transcripts uploaded in PDF format
- GRE or GMAT scores (GMAT code for MSM: 396-44-93)
- TOEFL or IELTS score for all international applicants
- Personal essays
- Two letters of recommendation
Additionally, if the admissions committee requires further information about a candidate, an interview may be required. Visit our application process page
for in-depth information on completing your MS Marketing application. Applicants have the opportunity to apply to more than one Master of Science Program for a single application fee. You will be able to indicate your interest in multiple programs within any of the Master of Science Program applications.
Applications for the Class of 2020 open August 1, 2018. Please see application deadlines below:
Early Deadline: October 1, 2018
First Deadline: December 3, 2018
Second Deadline: January 28, 2019 (Final deadline for international applicants)
Third Deadline: March 25, 2019
Final Deadline: May 6, 2019
Courses for the Class of 2020 begin in the summer of 2019. By submitting your Early Decision Deadline Application, you will receive a decision regarding your application in mid-November.