Apply to Our Program
The Master of Science in Marketing Program will begin accepting applications for the Class of 2021 on August 1, 2019.
Admission is only available for summer enrollment. All students begin in July, and complete the program the following May. Expected start date for the Class of 2021 is summer 2020.
Qualified applicants should meet the following criteria:
A completed application consists of the following:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical aptitude and demonstrated ability to handle quantitative material
- Strong communication skills and motivation
- All sections within online application filled to entirety
- Official transcripts uploaded in PDF format
- GRE or GMAT scores (GMAT code for MSM: 396-44-93)
- TOEFL or IELTS score for all international applicants
- Personal essays
- Two letters of recommendation
Additionally, if the admissions committee requires further information about a candidate, an interview may be required. Visit our application process page
for in-depth information on completing your MS Marketing application. Applicants have the opportunity to apply to more than one Master of Science Program for a single application fee. You will be able to indicate your interest in multiple programs within any of the Master of Science Program applications.
Applications for the Class of 2021 are now open.
Please see application deadlines below:
First Deadline: October 21, 2019
Second Deadline: January 27, 2020 (Final deadline for international applicants)
Third Deadline: March 23, 2020
Final Deadline: May 4, 2020
The application review process can take up to 4-6 weeks depending on the volume of applications we receive. Decisions are typically sent 6-8 weeks after the posted application deadlines.
Courses for the Class of 2021 will begin in the summer of 2020. Applicants have the opportunity to apply to more than one Master of Science Program for a single application fee.