Managerial Leadership Certificate
Steering the ship 101.
Certificate OverviewThe Managerial Leadership Certificate provides you with skills to remain competitive in your field. Equip yourself with strategies for highly effective communication and collaboration, to adapt to the ever-changing nature of business and lead your team with confidence. Choose from a diverse selection of classes to tailor your experience based on your personal interests and your professional goals.
- Enhance your business acumen and expand your knowledge with graduate-level education
- Become a more effective communicator and effectively manage challenges in your career, organization and industry
- Customize your learning path by choosing the courses that match your unique goals
- Learn from graduate-level classes without having to enroll in a degree program
- 6 credits are required to complete the certificate
- 2-day and 3-day classes = 1 credit; 5-day class = 2 credits
- Classes may be taken in any order desired
- Participants have three years to complete the requirements
- All two- through five-day courses in this catalog may be used to fulfill the requirements of this certificate
- Courses may be taken in any order
- Click here for a full list of our available classes
Courses are offered as a mix of in person, live online, and on-demand options.
How To Enroll
This program does not require a separate registration. Every time you complete one of our courses, you'll earn credits towards one or more certificate. When you've earned enough credits you will automatically be awarded the appropriate certificate. You can always check your progress on our online participant portal.
Continuing my education through Texas Executive Education has not only allowed me to sharpen my strategic thinking and leadership skills, but has made me a rounded leader and asset to my company. Invest in your future and start these classes.
This certificate is appropriate for a variety of professionals across verticals. Whether you work for a global corporation or a small business, we can help.
- Mid-career professionals looking to move to the executive or c-suite
- Rising leaders who want a broader understanding of how to drive success across a diverse and complex organization
Reimbursement OptionsLearn more about course credits and options for course reimbursement. Get tips on the best way to approach your manager and download a customizable template to facilitate making the ask.
Characteristics of a Leader: Advice from Two Straight-Shooting Female CEOsReceive authentic insights from two women who have been in the trenches and succeeded through good times and bad.
Developing Trust in Leadership: Challenges of Today's Work RelationshipsTrust is necessary for bringing about change, but connecting virtually presents challenges for developing this trust.