What Auto Racing Teaches Us About Success in Business | A Leadership Accelerator Program | February 5-8, 2024
What separates the best from the rest?
Winning in professional auto racing and winning in business require leaders to align their strategy, organization, and talent in a way that results in flawless execution—day after day, week after week, race after race.
What You'll Learn
This program is designed for senior leaders who want to develop the capability to drive execution and consistently win. Participants are brought together to learn practical lessons from companies and teams with a proven track record of winning.
Build High Performing Teams
- Finding, growing, and keeping the right talent and knowing when it’s time to let go
- Creating and sustaining a culture of teamwork and execution
- Building healthy team dynamics
Develop Winning Strategies
- Understanding your competition and how to outperform them
- Identifying what you need to be great versus good
- Developing a strategy that is agile and adaptable
Design Your Organization and Operating Model to Execute
- Knowing what to measure and ensuring you have the information and analytics to drive the best decisions
- Driving continual improvement and innovation
- Recognizing the fundamentals of your business and creating habits to consistently execute them
What You’ll Experience
- Master precision teamwork in live pit stop challenges and immediately apply insights on talent, culture, and team dynamics to build winning business teams.
- Race in intense F1 simulator competitions to sharpen your strategic thinking. Learn to analyze the competition, identify strategic differentiators, and craft flexible and adaptable strategies to outperform rivals.
- Push exotic supercars to their limits on the track under an instructor's guidance to experience the fundamentals of high performance.
- Translate racing's lessons in focus, execution, analytics, and winning mindset into business success.
- Network and build relationships through shared hands-on racing experiences that build your capability to lead winning organizations.
Program Dates: February 5-8, 2024
Who Should Attend?
The knowledge and skills developed in this program are applicable to leaders in a variety of organizations and industries who:
- Have a minimum 12 years of experience leading companies, practices, business units, divisions, product lines, or functions.
- Face challenges with execution issues in their organization that stem from better alignment between strategy, organization, and talent.
- Desire to improve their organization’s ability to compete and win in their respective marketplace.
Achieve AlignmentUnderstanding how to align strategy, organization, and talent to drive successful execution.
Develop StrategiesDevelop strategies to win in a dynamic and competitive world.
Drive ExecutionDrive execution through organization and operating model design.
Build TeamsBuild and sustain high performing teams and a winning culture.
ABOUT UT TEXAS EXECUTIVE EDUCATIONTexas Executive Education offers world-class education and leadership development by providing the resources to lead, think strategically, and manage change since 1955. Texas Executive Education is dedicated to providing personalized and dynamic learning opportunities to individuals, small companies, and enterprise organizations from all over the world.
ABOUT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICASCOTA is the premier destination for world-class motorsports and entertainment in the United States. Set on 1500 acres in the rolling hills just outside Austin, COTA has hosted the biggest names in racing, action sports, and music since 2012. At its heart is a 3.41-mile race track designed to challenge the world’s most exacting competitors while providing a thrilling spectacle for audiences.
We are now accepting applications to this program. Click below to apply today!