Finance at THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
The Texas Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program offers a unique intersection of finance theory and technical, quantitative aptitude from a top-ranked public university. Texas MSF's world renowned faculty will give you the skills necessary to work in the finance industry. Our program is not only designed by industry experts, but is designed for you to acquire in-demand financial modeling skills and broaden your career opportunities with hiring employers.
Things to know about our program:
- Fast-paced introduction to finance theory coupled with excel modeling and other quantitative skills
- One-on-one career coaching available to all MSF students to maximize career exploration
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) certification hosted at one of the nation's top business schools
- Small class sizes to facilitate high quality student-professor interaction
- Duration is 10 months from July to May
No prior work experience is required to qualify and the program is open to all undergraduate majors.
MSF Admissions Download the MSF Overview
The Master of Science in Finance offers a thriving community for our students, connecting students across all four of the Master of Science Program degrees. To learn more about student life in the program, visit our Life at McCombs page (graduation information for current students available on this page!).
Life at McCombs
Take the Next Step
Drop-in Hours: Tuesdays 3 pm - 4:30 pm or Wednesdays 10 am - 11 am
Email us to schedule an office visit during the summer term: TexasMSF@mccombs.utexas.edu
Attend a Virtual Information Session:
Friday, April 3, 2020, 12:00PM CST
Wednesday, April 8, 2020,6:00PM CST
Monday, April 13, 2020, 10:00AM CST
Friday, April 17, 2020, 2:00PM CST - Bridge Info Session for UT Juniors!
Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 4:00PM CST
Tuesday, April 30, 2020, 10:00AM CST
Attend an Info Session
Stay up to date on upcoming info sessions by joining our general mailing list.
Can't make it to campus or one of our live streams? Watch an archived info session!