GMAT and GRE Scores Now Optional – Start Your Application Today | Learn More >>
Admissions and Application
Change the trajectory of your future and join the Master of Science in Business Analytics for Working Professionals program. Explore the admissions process and how to make your application as strong as possible.
Getting StartedReview program prerequisites and suggested skillset to determine if you're on the right path for the MSBA-WP degree. This program does not offer student visas and does not qualify for OPT. - Program course prerequisites - Program recommendations - Program requirements
MSBA-WP Program Readiness
Before starting your application, check out the MSBA-WP program prerequisites to ensure you're prepared for the graduate program.
MSBA-WP Program Prerequisites
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution with exposure to quantitative coursework related to at least 1 semester of Calculus and 1 semester of Statistics is required.
- University coursework or professional experience in computer programming is required
- Knowledge of C,C++, Python, or Java (with focus on object-oriented programming and data structures) is preferred.
- Those admitted to the program are strongly encouraged to learn Python prior to beginning the program.
MSBA-WP Program Preparation
For the MSBA-WP program, the below are suggested to applicants.
- Coursework in Linear Algebra is strongly recommended.
- Helpful, but not sufficient for success in the program include: R, SQL, HTML, anything else that is not Python, C, C++, or Java
MSBA-WP Program Requirements
For the MSBA-WP program, the below information should be read before applying to ensure you can meet all program requirements.
- Due to the online course component, this program does not offer student visas and does not qualify for OPT. For questions on residency requirements, contact Texas Global.
- For MSBA-WP, you are required to attend online, synchronous, evening classes that take place during Central Standard Time (the same timezone as Chicago). An academic calendar will be made available to enrolled students.
- For MSBA-WP, you are required to travel to the University of Texas at Austin campus in Austin, Texas to attend three in-person immersive sessions.
- As a reminder, the MSBA-WP program starts in June and is a 23 month program with only one application cycle per year.
Receive program news and event information from the online Master of Science in Business Analytics program.