Please join your fellow alumni and friends at Robert B. Rowling Hall for an engaging and informative workshop to help you plan for your future.
This is a two-part class that will take place on Tuesday, July 23 AND Thursday, July 25.
Daniel Caswell, CPA, BBA '84, will conduct the workshop to educate and inform McCombs alumni about smart ways to build a stress-free retirement. The number one concern for Baby Boomers in retirement is, "we don’t want to run out of money." With all of the changes in our environment, the risk of falling short is greater than ever. This class covers potential new threats to a successful retirement, now and in the future, while providing students with the knowledge they need to build a successful retirement in our new reality.
The workshop topics include:
- Conventional Financial Wisdom
- The Fiscal Health of the United States
- Failure to Maximize Retirement Income
- Unplanned Healthcare Expenses
- Improper Estate Transfer Design
- Losing Money in Large Market Declines
- Failure to Have a Well-Designed Retirement Plan
- Bring It All Together for Your Plan
Parking will be validated for the Rowling Hall parking garage. The entrance to the underground parking is located on the north side of the building on W. 20th Street. The AT&T Executive Education & Conference Center garage at 1900 University Ave. will also be validated. Please bring your parking ticket from either garage to the event.