Use Data to Drive Organizational GrowthBuild your expertise in analyzing and interpreting customer and market data to drive decision-making. This course will immerse you in common data set contexts to provide hands-on experiences with strategic data analysis scenarios using modern methods and tools. Excel will be used extensively, along with other analysis and visualization tools.
- Define and model your target market
- Drive customer acquisition and management based on data analysis
- Optimize the effectiveness of your marketing mix
- Analyze your marketing strategy and policy
- Experience data analysis scenarios including market definition and modeling, customer acquisition and management, marketing mix effectiveness and optimization, and strategy and policy analysis.
- Gain the knowledge and skills that you can apply in your own organizational technology environments
There are no sessions scheduled at this time. For more information about the next class date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-471-5893.
Companies are more data rich than ever before, creating an imperative for you to analyze and understand that data to drive organizational growth.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Market Definition and Modeling
- Customer Acquisition and Management
- Marketing Mix Effectiveness and Optimization
- Strategy and Policy Analysis
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended to provide a foundation of marketing analytics techniques, hands-on use and practice as well as how to bring analytical techniques to bear in solving challenging marketing general business problems. It is appropriate for:
- Marketing practitioners who want to refresh their analytical skills and learn new techniques
- Leaders who want to better understand and manage their marketing teams
- Leaders who want to find new ways that marketing analytics can help solve challenging business problems
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Participants earn 1.4 CEUs and/or 14 CPEs for this course. A certificate of completion will be presented from Texas Executive Education.
Garrett SonnierGarrett Sonnier is the Zale Corporation Centennial Fellow and Associate Professor of Marketing at the McCombs Business School at the University of Texas at Austin. He earned his PhD in Management Science from the UCLA Anderson School. Garrett has been a member of the McCombs faculty since 2006. At McCombs, he teaches the core MBA marketing management course and more.
Demonstrate Your Expertise with a Certificate
Reimbursement OptionsLearn more about course credits and options for course reimbursement. Get tips on the best way to approach your manager and download a customizable template to facilitate making the ask.
Course LocationIn person courses take place at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center and adjoining Rowling Hall on the UT campus in Austin. These world-class facilities provide a comfortable and convenient learning environment, with direct access to the 40 acres of campus and within walking distance of downtown Austin. Live online and on-demand course options are available for many courses.
Other Marketing Courses
Driving Business Success with Digital Marketing
Dramatic changes in the use of media and technology over the past few years, has fundamentally changed the entire approach to marketing.
Adopt a Digital Marketing MindsetDigital leaders look at the world differently and have set up their teams and organizations to leverage a new digital mindset. Find out the keys to thinking digitally and thriving in the face of chaos.