TEE HTML Block content type details
Name: TEE HTML Block
Description: Adds the HTML block with different background color
Content element details
|Name||The Name Element||80 Characters||Plain Text||Yes|
|Background Color||Select the background color||80 Characters||Select Box||Yes|
|Headline||Enter the heading||120 Characters||Plain Text||Yes|
|Body Copy||Enter the main body||99999 Characters||HTML||Yes|
A full width block containing a headline and body copy. The background color can be either white or charcoal.
- Gain a better understanding of competitive and cooperative situations as they apply to negotiation. Prepare more systematically and establish a strategic mindset to drive collaborative interactions, including the application of game theory to more effectively participate in alliances, joint ventures, and negotiations.
- Learn to manage negotiations to enhance information exchange, maintain relationships and achieve optimal outcomes. Increase self-awareness and leverage personal strengths to compensate for areas of weakness. Incorporate means for creating value while simultaneously capturing resources and competing fairly.
- Identify roadblocks and biases that can lead to suboptimal outcomes, and learn to apply principles of decision quality to address them.
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for a variety of professionals across verticals. Whether you work for a global corporation or a small business, we can help.
- Executives and managers engaged in high-level negotiations
- Professionals responsible for financials and decision making
- Individuals seeking deeper understanding of effective negotiation strategies
- Those looking to strengthen communication skills