Managing External Stakeholder Relationships
No Upcoming Sessions
EXPLORE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ISSUESExamine the management of ethical, legal, political and cultural risks (and opportunities) associated with developing energy projects in emerging markets, including upstream and downstream oil and gas investments. Look at social responsibility efforts, relationship management with external stakeholders, and how politics, culture, and law structure companies’ relationships with stakeholders.
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to manage your firm’s relationship with external stakeholders, governmental and nongovernmental
- Corporate social responsibility and stakeholder relationships
- Explore important social responsibility issues in the oil and gas industry, including environment, human rights and governance
- Examine how law, politics and culture structure relationships with stakeholders
- Explore the law and politics of the siting process, including environmental permitting
- Environmental issues and stakeholders
- Human rights and stakeholders
- Government stakeholders
There are no sessions scheduled at this time. For more information about the next class date, please contact us at email@example.com or 512-471-5893.
Attending this Course
IndividualsThis course is appropriate for professionals or investors who work in any part of the energy industry.
TeamsOrganizations often send pairs or small teams, to support the launch of new initiatives.
Requirements & CreditThere are no prerequisites for this course. Participants earn .70 CEUs for this course, as well as a certificate of completion. Our classes are available for university credit. Please contact us for more information.
Great Mix of Lecture, Interaction
This class was the perfect mix of instructor lecture and group participation. The topics were relevant and timely.
Demonstrate Your Expertise with a Certificate
Reimbursement OptionsLearn more about course credits and options for course reimbursement. Get tips on the best way to approach your manager and download a customizable template to facilitate making the ask.
Course LocationIn person courses take place at the AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center and adjoining Rowling Hall on the UT campus in Austin. These world-class facilities provide a comfortable and convenient learning environment, with direct access to the 40 acres of campus and within walking distance of downtown Austin. Live online and on-demand course options are available for many courses.
GET THE BROCHURE
Learn more about our Energy course offerings.