McCombs Job Board Instructions
Post or Refer Jobs
If you are interested in posting or referring a position to alumni or current students, please visit the McCombs Job Board. This is a self-service site for potential employers.
Log In Now!
- Click on the link for "McCombs Job Board – Post Jobs/Manage Job Postings"
- Fill out the fields as indicated for:
- Contact Information
- Position Information
- Job Description
- Job Responsibilities
- Job Qualifications
- Job Requirements for Work Authorization
- Job Contact Information (if you are referring, please provide the appropriate recruiting contact for the role)
Required fields are marked with a red asterisk*
- Click on the "Submit Job" button at the bottom of the page
Job Contact Information
You must provide job contact information. Resumes and cover letters will come in the format you designate (email, fax, regular mail, etc.).
Once you have entered and submitted all the information for a job, we do have a brief approval process before the posting goes live on the system. This will take no more than three business days.
For more information on recruiting at McCombs, contact Recruitment Services. If you have questions about the best venue for posting your job opening, view our Recruiting Guide, email us at email@example.com or contact us at:
- BBA alumni or students: (512) 232-3779
- MBA alumni or students: (512) 471-7315
- MPA alumni or students: (512) 471-7315