GET A GLIMPSE OF COLLEGE LIFE
A free, six-day experience focused on business and leadership that offer rising junior and senior high school students the chance to learn and interact with McCombs students, faculty, and corporate representatives.
Outstanding students from our first-generation and underserved communities, and students who have overcome social or economic hardships are strongly encouraged to apply. However, all students are welcome to apply. This is your chance to see what it’s like to live and learn on campus before you graduate high school!
Free summer programs hosted by Texas McCombs at the The University of Texas at Austin campus in June 2024.
McCombs Future Executive Academy (June 2 - June 7)
MFEA brings high school students together for a week of hands-on workshops and learning opportunities. Participants will learn about the multiple fields in business.
Subiendo: The Academy for Rising Leaders (June 9 - June 13)
Subiendo is a five day leadership development program.
Discover Yourself In Accounting Majors and Careers (June 23 - June 28)
DYNAMC introduces students to the opportunities offered with a degree in accounting.
DYNAMC is made possible every year thanks to the support of our partners at Ernst & Young Global Limited.
All programs offer:
- Learning from world-renowned faculty and keynote speakers
- Networking with industry professionals
- On-campus living experience
- Case-competition that put skills to test
- Mentorship from current UT student leaders
- Explore Austin and make life-long friendships
Our summer programs are free of charge to students and their families. All educational, food and boarding costs are generously covered by our funders.
Current high school sophomores and juniors are invited to apply for our summer programs. (Only juniors and Texas High School students are eligible for Subiendo: The Academy for Rising Leaders.) Students selected for McCombs Summer Programs generally have the following qualities:
- Interest in business and/or leadership development
- Strong academic record and personal achievement
We strongly encourage students from any of the following backgrounds to apply:
- Potentially the first family member to attend college
- Underserved student populations
- Overcoming social or economic hardships
All applicants will be considered regardless of background.
Extracurricular Involvement and Leadership
Letter of recommendation
Phone: (512) 475-7340