GET A GLIMPSE OF COLLEGE LIFE
A free, six-day experiences focused on business and leadership that offer rising junior and senior high school students the chance to learn and interact with McCombs students, faculty, and corporate representatives.
Outstanding African-American, Latino and Native American students, first-generation students, and students who have overcome social or economic hardship are strongly encouraged to apply. However, all students are welcome to apply. This is your chance to see what it's like to live and learn on campus before you graduate high school!
Free summer programs hosted by Texas McCombs at the The University of Texas at Austin campus in June 2022.
McCombs Future Executive Academy (June 5 - June 10)
MFEA brings high school students together for a week of hands-on workshops and learning opportunities. Participants will learn about the multiple fields in business.
Discover Yourself In Accounting Majors and Careers (June 19 - June 24)
DYNAMC introduces students to the opportunities offered with a degree in accounting.
DYNAMC is made possible every year thanks to the support of our partners at Ernst & Young Global Limited.
Subiendo: The Academy for Rising Leaders (June 12 - June 16)
Subiendo is a week-long leadership development program.
All programs offer:
- Learning from world-renowned faculty and keynote speakers
- Networking with industry professionals
- On-campus living experience
- Case-competition that put skills to test
- Mentorship from current UT student leaders
- Explore Austin and make life-long friendships
Our summer programs are free of charge to students and their families. All educational, food and boarding costs are generously covered by our funders.
Current high school sophomores and juniors are invited to apply for our summer programs. Students selected for McCombs Summer Programs generally have the following qualities:
- Interest in business and/or leadership development
- Strong academic record and personal achievement
We strongly encourage students from any of the following backgrounds to apply:
- African American, Hispanic/Latino or Native American
- Underserved, defined as coming from low socioeconomic status
- Potentially the first family member to attend college
All applicants will be considered regardless of background.
General Application Materials
- Online application
- Extracurricular Involvement and Leadership
- Letter of recommendation
- Optional resume
November 1, 2021
MFEA & DYNAMC: January 31st (Priority Deadline) | April 1st (Final Deadline)
Subiendo: January 31st
All programs will release decisions no later than May 1st
Phone: (512) 475-7340