Department of Marketing
Marketing Ranked #3 by U.S News & World Report
- The McCombs Marketing degree prepares students to succeed in fast-paced marketing environments.
- Students learn about the latest and emerging trends in marketing practice, even as they receive a rigorous and enduring academic foundation in the scientific disciplines that underlie marketing.
- The multi-disciplinary curriculum extends outside the classroom to include real-world, hands-on, and global experiences, where students are encouraged and supported to pursue marketing internships and study abroad opportunities, which further prepare students for a career in marketing.
- Ranked #4 by U.S. News & World Report
- Prepare yourself for fast-paced marketing environments
- Opportunities to manage national brands
- Prepare to play an important role in strategic decision making
- Faculty ranked 6th nationally in research
- Actualize your potential as a researcher